At ABS Consulting, risk analysis is our foundation. ABS is a global professional services company with 100+ offices in 30+ countries. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, deploys cutting-edge technical expertise for federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). At ABS, you can help transform the way agencies quantify, analyze, and ultimately manage risk.
This opportunity will provide Journeyman level Program/Project Analysis/Management Support, to DHS, at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Cybersecurity Division (CSD).
- Provide performance metrics tracking and management support to Division/Sub-Division programs and projects to include implementations, migrations, and operations
- Support the government in performing integrated program control activities to ensure program and project management status information is effectively and efficiently portrayed in a timely manner through program reviews, performance metrics, and program compliance
- Manage all project management tracking tools (i.e. Integrated Master Schedule, Integrated Master Plan, etc.)
- Manage and maintain information technology platforms and workflows (such as MS Project, JIRA, or other platform the government chooses to utilize) to integrate all project artifacts and information
- 3-10 years of professional experience, with demonstrated success in program/project analysis/management support
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
- Previous DHS experience desired
- Cyber policy experience in government or private sector desired
- Current DHS suitability or Secret clearance desired
All non-classified work shall be performed remotely but may transition onsite to Washington, D.C. as directed by the Government. All classified work shall be performed at the Government sites in Washington, D.C.
ABS is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.