Applicants must apply to BOTH the external Accenture site as well as this job posting.
A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivaled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human-centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Strategy.
As part of our Strategy Summer Program, you’ll have a 10-week experience that mirrors the learning, networking, and social events our Senior Strategy Consultants enjoy along with contributing on a project team and working with our clients on their most strategic challenges and opportunities.
A business pro. You know that the world is changing and that there are opportunities everywhere. You like working across different types of businesses to tackle their challenges with smart solutions. You are a hard worker, rolling up your sleeves with clients and colleagues to ask the hard questions and push the envelope on what’s possible. Most of all, you’re ready to put to work all that you’ve learned and all that you’ve experienced to help drive great strategies.
· Kick-start your summer in our Strategy Consultant Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
· Mentor and develop junior team members
· Work closely with clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
· Partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge
· Dig in deep to research, analyze data charts and come up with great recommendations
· Practice sharing your vision with strong presentations and well-written reports
· Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs, and other data models to bring your analysis to life
· Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
Here’s what you need:
· Master of Business Administration degree
· Graduating by September 2023
· Comfort working with visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) and/or programming languages (R, Python, Julia, SQL)
Bonus points if you:
● Think critically and have worked with statistics or data analytics
● Feel comfortable leading workshops, asking others for input, and telling stories as a presentation style
● Know you still have a lot to learn and are willing to be a lifelong learner
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.