Are you looking for that next big Finance opportunity? Looking for a business and finance partnering role with full P&L responsibility? Want to directly influence the future of some of the most successful products in cloud computing? Join us at AWS Finance!
AWS Database Services Finance seeks a world class Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of its team. This is a high visibility role with tremendous opportunity to make an impact. This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners across the AWS organization, including Product Managers, Engineers and GMs, to drive thoughtful analysis and controllership. The successful candidate will implement and drive the core financial processes for Revenue, PnL and the capacity planning of multiple fast growing services under AWS.
Some key responsibilities will include:
· Leading the processes and reporting that influencing business decisions on capital expenditures.
· Taking the lead in financial planning and analysis; building complex financial models and analytical tools to measure capital efficiency
· Developing short and long range capacity forecasts
· Developing and standardizing financial reports
· Working on adhoc financial analyses and projects
This role requires a self-starter with an excellent financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in project management. This role has regular interaction with various stakeholders and requires excellent people skills.
· 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent.
· MBA preferred
· Financial modeling, P&L management and/or analysis experience
· Ability to understand multiple business dimensions and draw inferences by connecting various inputs.
· Strong business and finance partner experience; experienced in working with multiple stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
· Track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
· The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
· Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
· Experience with cube engine tools (e.g. TM1, Cognos or Essbase), SQL and Data warehouse
· Customer focus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.