2021 Procurement & Sustainability Internship-20008381
Intern, Procurement & Sustainability
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
Procurement & Sustainability is an INFLUENTIAL strategic function at the world’s leading Beer Company. We go beyond traditional cost management, delivering results by partnering across ALL business functions through leading-edge category management initiatives. Our Team challenges and develops innovative sourcing solutions negotiating the most valuable deals and a total cost of ownership approach. Through Sustainable Sourcing we are leading the way to our Better World Dream and our 2025 Sustainability Goals!
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Procurement & Sustainability Internship Role! Anheuser-Busch is seeking first year MBA candidates graduating in May/June 2022 to lead a cross-category strategic sourcing project. As part of an internal cross functional team, you will have the opportunity to learn about all business functions, share standard methodologies, drive partner engagement, and ultimately deliver savings and cash flow. A successful candidate will have an innovative approach, relying on analytics, strategy and sustainability to deliver real business results.
- Lead internal cross functional team
- Learn about business functions
- Deliver cost savings, cash flow and/or strategic plan for the company
- Provide analytical, strategic and negotiation support
- Challenge suppliers and customers to identify and implement innovative designs, sustainable solutions, and/or value changes, concepts and materials
- Presentation to senior management
- First year MBA candidate graduating in May/June 2022
- Must be authorized to work permanently in the country of internship and full-time placement
- Hardworking leaders who can envision “ways to win”, set direction, and engage others
- Proven ability to deliver breakthrough, high quality results
- Self-starter with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills as well as critical thinking capability
- Comfortable navigating in ambiguous situations
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Willingness to be mobile across functions and geographical locations
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with support groups
Anheuser-Busch is one of America’s most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the beer industry. For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into America’s cultural fabric. We employ more than 18,000 people nationwide, all united by a passion for making great beer and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are home to several of America’s most recognizable brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a portfolio of regional and craft brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting beers in the industry.
At the core of our company are our people, who we believe are our one sustainable advantage. Our people are curious, ambitious, resilient, and never satisfied with our results. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries, and thrive under pressure. We empower our employees to act as owners to achieve our shared Dream: Bringing People Together for a Better World.
Are you up for the challenge? Then a career at Anheuser-Busch might be for you! Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers to learn more.