Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world’s most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
The role of Product Marketing Manager for Industry & Solutions is to drive the creation of sales readiness and marketing strategy across a multi-product portfolio to support the growth goals associated with specific global campaigns. This includes leading the development of product messaging, content strategy, marketing & sales readiness content as well as maintaining the external marketing partnerships required by the business. The strategy should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities. Success will be defined by effective campaign execution that results in significant pipeline and revenue growth. This position will work closely with key program stakeholders including product managers, industry marketing managers, corporate campaign managers, support teams and Ansys regional sales teams.
**This role is available remotely for a well qualified candidate.**
This role will:
- Build out a content plan aligned to key GTM tactics, including online product pages, videos, e-books, blogs, reference selling, and more
- Build, test, and refine core messages and search engine keywords related to industry solutions for each target audience
- Maintain Ansys’ industry leadership position by understanding the competitive landscape, identifying opportunities for future growth and clearly articulating how Ansys products and solutions differentiate us from the competition
- Define and prioritize target audiences within each addressable market
- Develop website copy, promotions, presentations, product demonstration material, marketing and sales collateral, and ROI tools for each respective phase of the customer lifecycle
- Gather and analyze market data (users, prospects, competitors) as input into marketing and product planning
- Manage relationships and deliverables of contracted vendors and agencies
- Work with product and sales management to understand solution strategies and new product offerings, ensuring all campaign related information is kept up-to-date
The ideal candidate would have the necessary experience to develop and deliver on a content plan and calendar aligned to the Ansys portfolio of simulation products and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, and 5 years of experience in a product/industry marketing role with a proven history of creating effective marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience developing Enterprise software product messaging that clearly communicates customer benefits in a value-based framework.
- Relevant industry experience related to High Tech and/or Semiconductor.
- Great intuition for bold, sharp and creative messaging as it relates to promotional content – (landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.) coupled with the ability provide strategic direction and guidance on the content mix needed to support the campaign plan.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and meet the content requirements required to support global marketing campaign execution.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed organization.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time (US and Global).
- MBA or other advanced degree in Marketing or Engineering
- Experience in engineering-related software domains like Numerics, PLM, SPDM, CAD, CAE and EDA is a strong plus.
Due to the federally mandated COVID-19 vaccination requirement impacting federal contractors like Ansys, this position requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to your start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws including state and local mandatory vaccination orders.
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 – finalist, and America’s Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.