The Supply Chain Rotational Program (SCRP) is a 2-year program designed to challenge, train and groom future Supply Chain and Procurement professionals. In each rotation, participants will be challenged with high-impact, high-visibility assignments and responsibilities that drive real value for the business. Throughout, participants will build foundational knowledge in ASR’s business while building relationships across the organization.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Participants will have the opportunity to rotate through the Global Supply Chain and Procurement functions. Each rotation is estimated to last twelve months. Sequence of the rotation may vary based upon business needs.
- The Global Supply Chain rotation provides participants the opportunity to develop analytical, technical, and functional project management experience in Logistics, Planning, Distribution and conduct Strategic Analysis as part of the Center of Excellence (CoE).
- The Procurement rotation provides participants an opportunity to understand the material flow of the Inbound Supply Chain Process. They will work on the handling and management of Working Capital, develop experience in Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Supplier Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management and Negotiations.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, or business-related discipline from a university with a strong academic reputation required
- 2-5 years of work experience within Supply Chain or Procurement
ESSENTIAL CAPABILITIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
- Smart, strong analytical skills, accountable, flexible in approach, effective communicator, and results-driven business-person
- Orientation towards a career in a Supply Chain function (Inbound and Outbound)
LOCATION OF ROLE
- Assignments will be based in West Palm Beach, FL
- Some business travel required
ASR Group is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this position.