Marketing & Graphics Design Consultant
Location: Remote, Central or Pacific time zone preferred
Do you want to be part of a tight knit firm that helps high tech companies visualize and grow their innovative, strategic ideas?
Bloom is a woman-owned business consulting firm helping Fortune 500 tech giants in their pursuit of sales excellence & process improvement. Our clients include Microsoft, Facebook, VMware, Poly, and Vulcan. They are cloud innovators with products and services that are in high demand, so unlike other industries, Bloom has thrived this past year. We continue to grow due to loyalty from some of the most brilliant sales and marketing executives in the industry.
To meet that demand, we are looking for a Marketing & Graphics Design Consultant to join our highly skilled team.
We value each employee individually. We accomplish this through hiring diverse, enthusiastic, and talented individuals. You will find us a supportive environment where we encourage you to build a professional career as a Bloomie and use your creative passions. You will have the ability to work closely with some of the most respected brands in high tech and cloud software, plus collaborate with our consultants and project managers. With your creativity and imagination, you will become a highly valued authority helping our customers’ and consultants’ ideas come to life and thus play an important role in the company’s growth. Additional benefits beyond competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits include a great work / life balance and a supportive, collaborative, and experimental environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile
You’ll have prior experience in professional design for consulting and high tech companies. You’ll enjoy creating on-brand sales and marketing tools in many types of media–from whitepapers and industry research to executive presentations. sales playbooks, and training videos. You enjoy consulting to clients, collaborating with others, and playing an important role in a variety of projects from storytelling and sales training to research and whitepapers. You’ll have a natural ability to brainstorm, develop concepts, and think outside of the box. And you’re keen to combine creative and artistic abilities with a passion for improvement and business success.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Serve as a shared resource across multiple projects, based on current client workload
- Work collaboratively with large cross-functional teams and customers across projects and initiatives
- Serve as central brand guru for the company, upholding branding, style, and related guidelines held by very highly known high-tech companies
- Design for a wide variety of mediums including PowerPoint, Word, Splash Pages, email, report graphics, printed sales collateral, tradeshow properties, and more
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ goals and guidelines
- Use creativity to create branded and highly differentiated graphic design elements, including charts and business processes
- Communicate project statuses to manager on a weekly basis
Required Job Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, or related discipline
- 4+ years in professional commercial or enterprise design
- Prior experience and comfort working with consulting and/or well-known high-tech companies creating sales and marketing materials
- Experienced complying with enterprise brand and style guidelines
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, and Excel), Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and more
- Familiarity with website design and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, taking initiative and ownership of projects
- Ability to work methodically and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate professionally and effectively with cross-functional teams, clients, and supervisors
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback for improvement to designs
Think this role is for you or know someone who might be a great fit? Let Bloom’s CEO Nicole Watson and Employee Relations Manager Christine Anderson know by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free, too, to LinkIn with Nicole at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicoleawatson/.