We are searching for a candidate that meets all of the criteria:
- Perfect grammar and spelling;
- Is genuinely interested in learning about cryptocurrency, smart contracts, and blockchain technology (or already has general knowledge of these areas);
- This point cannot be stressed enough. The entire job will revolve around cryptocurrency and technology projects–if this subject matter isn’t interesting to you, please do not apply. Lack of enthusiasm in this department will be problematic in the long-term.
- Enjoys being on social media sites like Twitter/Instagram/Reddit/4Chan/etc.;
- Has strong independent research skills;
- Quick to learn and understand new subjects;
- Can deliver high-quality articles that track logically and are meaningful from beginning to end (no fillers or repetitive writing);
- Is responsible, timely, professional and trustworthy;
- Can work from home and be reliably contacted outside of “normal working hours” via text (this industry is international; we do not want someone that turns their phone off and ignores work at 5 PM sharp).
The candidate will run social media accounts and be responsible for posting daily and creating content to be published to Medium and other news websites. There are multiple projects that we are working on which candidate will be responsible for. All of these projects are very serious, and the candidate can expect to have their work read by hundreds of thousands of people world-wide.