Product Manager B2C
Brookwoods Group is conducting the search for a Product Marketing Manager (B2C) for an initial contract assignment with potential for direct hire for a leading, growing and best-in class consumer brand specializing in automotive aftermarket selling various automotive OEM products to retailers for household consumption.
This position collaborates with the Senior Brand Manager to help set the strategic vision for the automotive product division. The selected candidate will help identify, develop and implement best-in-class brand and portfolio strategies to drive market share, deliver revenue and variable margin growth. The ideal candidate should think and act like an entrepreneur and have a track record of delivering results while exhibiting leadership capabilities. This role will partner with and collaborate across other business divisions with various team members. Key deliverables for the Brand Manager will be: exhibit knowledge of competitive landscape, understand product life cycle and innovation pipelines, collaborate with Sales and/or Insights to identify new market opportunities, develop and launch new products in the automotive aftermarket, provide analysis on sales velocities, become a subject matter expert and brand steward of the product portfolio and promote brand awareness. If you know 100% what this all means, then this position is a dream job for you.
The position is based in our Houston, TX offices and must work in that location upon the return to the office based on a pragmatic return policy. Currently, team members are working remotely. There is a 10% overnight travel requirement post-pandemic.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline and 3+ years of Consumer Marketing and/or Brand Management CPG experience
- Must have experience with product development and product pricing
- Must have a clear understanding of marketing principles (will be assessed during interview); strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact and present to multiple levels of organization
- Must have customer interaction experience and expertise developing content for a product line review
- Must have direct coordination with sales team including consulting on category/brand/product data
- Must have experience using different types of consumer insights data
Preferred but not required:
- MBA with 2 years minimum of Product or Brand Management experience
- This is a full time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Local candidates only – no relocation provided
- Please contact us and use reference number C2103111