2021 Summer Graduate / MBA Internship – Fulfillment Operations
at Chewy on Campus (View all jobs)
Chewy is seeking passionate, analytical problem-solving first-year MBA and Graduate students to grow and learn in one of our fast-paced fulfillment centers.
As a Fulfillment Operations Intern you get to take the lead on assigned projects to develop and demonstrate ownership of your work, while fine-tune emerging people leadership skills, and strengthening business acumen.
What you’ll do:
Our graduate Fulfillment Operations internship is a hands-on 10-week opportunity to put your classroom knowledge, passion for operations management and intellectual drive to work in a dynamic environment that welcomes your input. Your project analysis will greatly increase efficiency, enhance safety, and ensure best practices across our fulfillment enterprise as we serve the world’s best pet parents.
At Chewy, you will accelerate your career development and have an immediate impact on Chewy’s amazing growth. You will be working side-by-side with our business leaders who are passionate about supporting your development and changing the way America shops for its pets. Over the summer, you will be challenged to both think strategically and work cross-functionally with peers, senior leadership and other departments to provide thoughtful, comprehensive, and forward-thinking recommendations directly to Chewy leadership.
What you’ll need:
- Current enrollment as a 1st year student in a Master’s of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related program at an accredited university with intent of returning to the program after the completion of this opportunity
- Planned graduation in Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
- Demonstrated exceptional team leadership with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in operations, supply chain, engineering, or military experience
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills at the tactical and strategic levels
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team with strong desire to people manage
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills with a process-driven oriented approach.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel or Tableau; Dashboard experience
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to an entire shift
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the 10-week internship
- Current authorization to work permanently in the US without sponsorship
What Separates You From The Pack:
- Certification or experience in Lean Six Sigma and/or Green Belt.
- Relevant internship or work experience: call center, retail, supply chain/logistics, manufacturing
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.