Graduate/MBA Accelerated Leadership Program
at Chewy on Campus (View all jobs)
Chewy is seeking dynamic, analytical, and team-oriented MBA and Master’s program graduates to join our growing Fulfillment Operations team in our Accelerated Leadership Program. If you have a relentless drive, proven ability to lead, and a quantitative mindset ready to execute strategic, cross-functional projects and grow your team management skills this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. Our Fulfillment Operations leaders are critical in executing fast paced, high volume operations to ensure Chewy is taking care of the people who take care of pets.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of 45 members as an Area Manager providing hands-on field based leadership. Flex your skills to a rapid promotion to an Operations Manager with 150 team members, and then demonstrate the grit to become a Senior Operations Manager managing an entire shift in one of our Fulfillment Centers (FC).
- Manage the inbound, outbound, and inventory control activities within your FC to ensure timely picking, packing, and shipping of customer orders while maintaining on-time shipments and minimal shipment defects.
- Create a positive team dynamic through mentorship, training, and development of your fellow team members to provide feedback to drive change, maintain a safe work environment, and stay focused on the customer experience.
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost, and delivery while growing and expanding capabilities within the FC.
- Assist with design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root while simultaneously stepping back to understand the broader context.
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related program from an accredited university graduating no later than Spring 2021.
- Demonstrated exceptional team leadership ability with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in operations, supply chain, engineering, retail, call center, manufacturing or military experience.
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team with strong desire to people manage.
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills with the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel or Tableau; Dashboard experience
- Flexibility to work NIGHTS and/or WEEKENDS.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to an entire shift
- Current authorization to work permanently in the US without sponsorship.
What Separates You from The Pack:
- Certification or experience in Lean Six Sigma and/or Green Belt.
- SQL or ERP planning software experience.