You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Associates to join the Investment Banking team in NAM. The Investment Banking group provides sector expertise and strategic advisory solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raising and other strategic financings to corporate, financial service and public sector clients.
Your time here will look something like this:
· Conduct industry analysis and research to intelligently advise corporate clients
· Handle multiple banking projects while managing time and expectations
· Develop new business presentations
We provide you with knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The 10 week program starts in June and begins with a 1 week intensive training program. You will also be able to meet and network with Citi professionals from all parts of the bank through Citi’s formal mentor program and Summer Associate events, both of which are great opportunities to hear people’s experiences and learn more about the firm. Once you complete the program, you will be eligible for a full-time offer.
We want to hear from you if:
· You are pursuing an MBA from a top academic institution in the U.S.
· You have relevant work experience
Who we think will be a great fit.
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
· Commitment to personal growth and career development – a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
· Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
· Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
· Passion for client service and a dedication to deliver the best results on every project
· Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
· Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Application Instructions: Candidates must apply through Citi’s online application system at https://citi.avature.net/careersFR/Project?projectId=13404&source=Citi+Careers+Website in addition to the application process specific by your school. Please apply on Citi’s website using the following parameters:
Category: Investment Banking Job Type: University Programs Region: North America