Strategy Advisor, Client Solutions Group
Jumpstart your marketing career and make a business impact as the largest technology solutions company in the world. Dell Technologies is seeking best-in-class, out-of-the-box thinkers to influence our marketing efforts and play a key strategic role. It’s an exciting time to make a difference, as Dell emerges as the only provider of integrated, end-to-end solutions from cloud to mobility to big data to security.
Join us as a Strategy Advisor on our Client Solutions Group team in Austin, TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Client Strategy Team helps the executive leadership of the Client Group define the near- and long-term strategy for Dell’s worldwide PC business. We are looking for a visionary thinker who will be responsible for:
· Working in teams to deliver projects using issue and data analysis, problem solving, and communication
· Creating/crafting/driving strategies for Dell’s approach to target markets using qualitative and quantitative research
· Identifying new business and business model opportunities
· Conducting competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools
· Evaluating new product/market business opportunities
· Developing global partnerships and alliances
· Conducting strategic M&A target assessments
· Working cross-functionally with internal customers/colleagues including product, sales, messaging, technology and research groups; and external partners including retailers, suppliers and third-party providers
Ideally the candidate will be located in or around Austin TX, but we will consider remote opportunities.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Very strong understanding of business strategies and drivers
· Demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis, presentation, and interpersonal interaction
· Deep understanding of current technology trends and markets
· Expert problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
· 5+ years of experience
· Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges
· Top tier consulting experience (or work in a comparable corporate strategy group)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.