Product Manager, Telecom Systems Business Unit
Join us as a Product Manager on our Telco Business Systems team in Round Rock, Texas, Santa Clara, CA, or remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Manager in our Telcom Systems Business Unit you will define products and solutions that enable Communication Service Providers (Telecoms) to deliver new and exciting services on their Journey to 5G. Along this Journey, Telecoms are evolving and transforming how they deploy IT, core, edge and RAN infrastructure. The role encompasses interaction with Telcos, Managed Service Providers and partners. The ideal candidate will have product management experience in telecom network infrastructure and its evolution, and specifically how this evolution will impact the future of Dell Technologies offerings.
· Drive strategic product communications through presentations across organizations providing clarity in decisions. You will own a Telcom solution or product based virtualized network infrastructure and define long-term product technical evolution
· Serve as a Product Manager defining offer roadmap to develop capabilities required for the transformation of the Dell TSB portfolio
· Collaborate with other Product Managers, Leaders and Engineering/ R&D leaders to align TSB business, product strategies and roadmap
· Work across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product/ solution decisions to all stakeholders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Technical Bachelor’s degree or higher, MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience
· Experience in product/solution management and cross program managements in a large organization
· Experience in an Agile development environment
· Virtualized infrastructure technology experience
· Proven ability and willingness to learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environment
· Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic
· Experience in the communications industry as service provider, customer, vendor or system integrator. Combination of those experiences are desirable).
· Technical understanding of the core hardware elements of Telecom and enterprise network environments (i.e. compute, networking, and storage) and the software/hardware ecosystem
· Successful experience in creating packaged and as a Service offers and solutions around cloud operating models with an ownership of defining commercial models
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY (N/A for UR)
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.