Project Manager Global Solutions Co-Creation Services
We never stand still. The global Solutions Co-Creation Services Team (SCS) within the Telecom Systems Business (TSB) is committed to developing solutions for service providers globally and integrating the breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio for these solutions. Our project managers combine technical knowledge with broad business development capabilities and project management to drive integrated solutions across our portfolio and with our partners globally.
Dell is looking for a Project Manager with Marketing background / specialization to manage the development of integrated solutions across our portfolio and with our partners globally.
Join us as a Project Manager in the Operational Excellence Practice Group on our Global Solutions Co-Creation Services Team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Project Manager role is responsible for working with a global team to identify and jointly build/take to market co-created solutions based on Dell Technologies and 3rd party ISV capabilities. In this global dynamic and multi-faceted role, he/she is responsible to ensure that our value proposition is thoroughly planned and executed. Our solution creation process (SCP) is following the concept of value co-creation. The maturity and output level are unique in the industry and addresses the best possible Time-To-Value for and with our partners / customers.
Plan and manage day-to-day operational efforts globally along the solution creation process (SCP) including:
· Drive success of solution projects through standard project management methodologies, coordinating resources across Dell, our partner companies, and Service Providers
· Plan and manage project execution on technical solution creation project
· Plan and manage solution campaign activities in close alignment with corporate marketing teams
· Create and manage project management artifacts
· Provide weekly status updates on project status
· Ensure on-time, professional delivery of solutions and artifacts
· Run, manage, drive regular business rhythms for projects
· Coordinate across internal team and business units across the enterprise to implement solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Experience with Project Management methodology and Planning tools
· Profound understanding of Strategic Marketing and marketing concepts
· Self-starter and excellent problem solver via collaboration
· Outstanding verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills are required
· Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
· Strong intellectual capacity, high-level of curiosity
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and identify areas of improvement/focus
· Ability to move quickly, take initiative, multi-task, and work cross-functionally
· Strong ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions.
· Strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style
Comfortable with travel up to 20%
• Master or MBA preferred and or PhD
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.