What is your favorite CRM? Email client? Template automation system? You likely don’t have an answer for the last question because the industry is fragmented with half-baked solutions.
Documents are ubiquitous throughout all industries: proposals, contracts, reports, etc., but there isn’t a great solution for (dynamically) automating these cost-of-doing-business documents.
Docmo is small software company poised to disrupt the document automation industry. We’re tiny (currently a team of three) and sport big clients like Shell, Harley Davidson, Dell, and University of California.
We need a visionary intern with incredible drive and ability.
Responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
- Build technical content (how-to videos, value-add pdfs and webpages, etc.)
- Design and deploy creative (guerilla) traffic-generation, brand awareness, and marketing campaigns.
- Messaging resonance research; Industry trends and market needs analysis
- Software testing.
- Software storyboarding and wireframe design.
- Template design.
- Designing industry-specific demos (templates and Docmo configurations).
Our two largest competitors are each making $400MM+ ARR on their template automation solutions alone. Both were designed in the 90s; the industry is ripe for the taking. Do you want to climb the mountain with Docmo? It is a travailing climb but the reward will be tremendous.