Is This You?
• You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with continuous learning opportunities.
• You are service-oriented and passionate about working directly with clients.
• You love working in a team environment with people who you trust.
• You want to help others succeed.
• You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have expertise in the energy industry.
• You have at least four years of experience in consulting.
• You have a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• You are willing and available to travel up to 50% (in North America) to client projects.
This is Us:
EAG Services is a group of talented, driven professionals who are committed to delivering the best. The EAG team cultivates a culture of camaraderie and focuses on fostering an inclusive environment where our team members can work hard and play hard.
Acting with integrity is not just the right thing to do – it is how we run our business. The trust that both our clients and our employees place in EAG Services, and our ethical responsibilities to them, is at the core of every single decision.
We are passionate about the energy industry, technical innovation and over-delivering – and we do all of this while having fun.
How We Work:
At EAG our mission is to be our clients’ most valued service partner. We provide the knowledge and experience needed to guarantee client satisfaction. We consider profits and cash flows to be the result of doing what is right. We tackle challenging projects and we work hard to solve problems. We are focused on quality execution and when we make mistakes, we make it right.
To deliver unparalleled service to our clients we hire the best of the best, and give them the training, development, support and mentorship to be successful. These are the team members who wake up every morning ready to take on the next problem and get it done.
In This Role:
You will work within an Elite Project Team on challenging, hands-on assignments in the oil and gas industry. From project planning to execution and final sign-off, you will guide clients through multifaceted transformations using EAG’s methodology. You will play a role on complex system implementations, divestitures and acquisitions, software selections, MDM, business intelligence and data analytics projects.
• You will facilitate project activities such as client meetings, process/design workshops, user acceptance test sessions, and weekly status updates.
• You will compile and monitor project metrics and develop project deliverables.
• You will collaborate with clients, 3rd party vendors and EAG team members to identify and document desired functionality, business requirements, supporting processes and/or system procedures.
• You will develop and maintain project plans and communication plans.
• You will support client relationships and address questions, issues and roadblocks in a timely manner.
• You will assist with the development and delivery of training materials and programs.
• You will lead various phases of the project through to completion.
• 6+ years of consulting experience or business analyst experience in the oil and gas industry
• 4+ years of energy industry experience including working knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Revenue Accounting, Production Accounting, Land Management, Midstream
• 4+ years of system implementation experience
• Must be eligible to work for ANY employer in the United States; we are unable to sponsor H1B applicants at this time
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with at least two of the skills listed under Preferred Skills
• Data cleansing and/or conversion
• Report design/development, testing and defect resolution
• Integration design and development
• Business requirements gathering
• System testing
• End user training
Contact us to learn more about the opportunities available to grow your career at EAG Services. Apply online at https://www.eagservices.com/careers/ or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.