Sales Lead: Egen is a data engineering and cloud modernization firm helping industry-leading companies achieve digital breakthroughs and deliver for the future, today. We are catalysts for change who create digital breakthroughs at warp speed. Our team of cloud and data engineering experts is trusted by top clients in pursuit of the extraordinary. An Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company 7 times, and recently recognized on the Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 list, Egen has also been recognized as a great place to work 3 times.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Lead to join our fast-growing demand team. You will report directly to the CEO and play an instrumental role as we build and scale our revenue engine. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to lead a dynamic and growing team of business development and sales reps across multiple offices and locations. You’ll coach, mentor, and guide the team to success using an established outreach process that spans clearly defined account lists and a multi-channel outreach process.
Successful individuals combine a positive attitude, high energy, and curiosity with strong attention to detail, day-to-day discipline, and an innate drive to be successful. Above all else, we’re looking for results-driven individuals to help push the firm and our teams to its next level of growth.
We’re an entrepreneurial firm, looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment. Rigor and consistency in your approach are key, but no two days in this role will be alike.
You will be responsible for:
· Owning account lists based on the firm’s ideal client profile
· Supporting reps. as they develop and maintain lists of prospects within key prospective clients
· Work with reps. and the demand team to draft creative, personal and empathic messaging
· Teach reps to conduct research on prospective accounts in order to develop relevant and value-driven messaging
· Support reps. with best practices when it comes to building multi-touch and multi-channel sequences
· Coach reps. as they conduct outreach across a variety of channels including email, cold calling social media, and several other channels
· Oversee the early stage sales process of booking and setting up qualifying phone calls with prospective buyers
· Support the overall, end-to-end sales process through various means
Other key qualities for this role include:
· Strong leadership skills and ability to provide positive feedback that drives results
· Ability to easily work with high volumes of data
· Deep familiarity with CRM technologies, sales engagement platforms like Outreach, data tools, and other marketing and sales technologies
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to identify the needs and challenges of our prospective clients based on research
· Strong time management and organization skills
· Comfort owing and working in a metrics-driven environment.
· Interest in building your own personal brand on social media
· Ability to think creatively in developing messaging and your outreach strategies
· Desire to work closely with on a cross-functional team
· 3+ years experience in a B2B, SaaS, or high-tech business development role;
· 1+ years experience managing a sales and business development team
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or a related field.