Strategic Customer Success Manager
Are you someone who is curious and can uncover opportunities that others might miss? Do you easily make connections between what a business is doing and available market opportunities? Are you a people person who builds strong relationships with clients and loves to demonstrate ROI? We are looking for a client-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to be part analyst, part detective, and all growth-focused.
As a Strategic Client Success Manager, you will work with top accounts to strengthen and expand relationships by deeply understanding the clients’ business and uncovering opportunities for growth while ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and recognition of ROI. You are energetic, deeply curious, organized, and focused on solving challenges. You analyze data and market conditions to uncover opportunities for growth while building and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and C-suite executives to succinctly define and communicate specific technical and business benefits of a proposed solution and how it will deliver value. The SCSM works closely with engineering, business development, and marketing to ensure services are delivered successfully and communicated effectively. You will be a key driver of growth for the company in this highly visible role.
· Develop and present customized recommendations to client teams that both quantify and qualify the achievements and opportunities possible within the scope expansion and demonstrate client value realization and ROI.
· Work with strategic accounts to drive success through onboarding, project adoption, retention, and identifying value-add opportunities.
· Responsible for owning the deal valuation process with strategic technology platforms to increase revenue through partner programs from beginning to end.
· Work with the marketing and business development teams to create and execute client success stories and campaigns
· Serve as an internal client advocate by collaborating with cross-functional teams including engineering, sales, and marketing.
· The right candidate has both a technology and business background with 6+ years in consulting, technical account management, or cloud development. Computer science/data engineering degree and MBA are highly preferred.
· Prior experience with cloud technology platforms
· Ability to interface with C-level executives to drive strategy and ROI
· Proven account handling methodology that has led to large-scale growth in enterprise accounts with ambiguous whitespace opportunities.
· Have a deep understanding of data engineering and cloud modernization and how it impacts businesses cross-functionally while being able to demonstrate that value to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Confidence in having technical conversations with technical and non-technical points of contact.
· Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
· Ability to build great relationships with both non-technical and highly technical customers.
Contribute to the success of a fast-paced and growing organization.