- Job ID- 19713
- Country- Norway
- Location(s)- Stavanger, Oslo, Bergen
- Company- Equinor ASA
- Contact Name- email@example.com
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- Finance & Control
- Education Preferred- Master’s Degree
- Experience Preferred- Not Indicated
We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in CFO FCoE you will have the opportunity to-
- Perform investment analysis and valuation of projects within oil & gas, renewables and low carbon solutions.
- Guide the business units in decision analysis and be an advisor to multi-disciplined and international project teams.
- Evaluate value chain economics, real options, uncertainty/risk and other related issues.
- Develop methods, models, and decision tools within the discipline.
- Contribute to portfolio analysis and optimization as needed, including opportunities for mergers, divestments, and acquisitions (MD&A).
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for-
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance. Other technical/relevant degrees will be also considered.
- Multiple years of relevant experience is preferred but not required depending on the candidate’s potential.
- Strong quantitative capabilities – economic theory, mathematics and statistics.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
- Solid business understanding and commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills, co-operative and teamwork oriented across disciplines and organizational boundaries.
- Ability to work in an international environment and across cultures.
- Capable of being proactive, hands-on, and performing high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That’s why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor’s website-