EV Private Equity Intern Opportunity
Start Date: TBD
“Achieving greenhouse gas emission reduction through differentiated technology investments.”
As a technology-focused impact investor, EV Private Equity is committed to applying our specialist expertise, experience, and global reach to build world-class companies. Through our investment in innovative technologies, we will achieve long-term value creation by contributing to the resolution of the most pressing issues facing our planet:
· meeting the growing demand for energy whilst facilitating the energy transition
· striving for continuous energy efficiency improvements in industrial value chains
· replacing hydrocarbons wherever possible and researching sustainable solutions
· reduce greenhouse gas emissions
We are committed to helping achieve the Paris Agreement targets on global warming through our differentiated strategy, distinctive stewardship, and commitment to UNPRI.
· Analyse and map the key trends, supply chain and key participants providing innovative technologies in the solar energy and electrification-of-mobility sectors.
· Carry out due diligence and valuation assessments of potential opportunities for investment in the green energy sector.
· Work alongside the investment team and present findings both verbally and through written presentations.
· Undergraduate degree, working on MBA
· Knowledge of the Renewables market, including the Paris Agreement
· Investment judgement; numerical, analytical and valuation skills; time management skills
· In-depth knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office Suite
Position Reports to:
Intern will report to Anoop Poddar, President and Senior Partner, and will work closely with other senior partners and analysts, locally and in our other locations – Aberdeen and Stavanger.