Exxon Mobil Corporation is one of the largest non-governmental integrated petroleum company in the world. We are global, diverse, financially strong, and a leader in technology to deliver energy that the world needs. Our global operations create significant opportunities for finance professionals to learn and add value alongside some of the most exceptional industry experts and leaders.
Build a career with us and use your energy to change the world!
Nature of Assignments
Treasurer’s is the corporate finance group within ExxonMobil and has a broad mandate to develop and implement financial policies for worldwide operations, including
· external financing
· cash management
· project economic reviews
· investment of benefit plan assets
· affiliate capital structure
· foreign exchange
· customer credit
· risk management & insurance
· acquisitions & divestments
You can expect to rotate through three or four assignments in the first five years allowing for a variety of experiences to build your skills and knowledge. Most Treasurer’s roles have an international orientation whether based in Texas or overseas and are designed to develop you over the course of a career. Strong performance may lead to increasing responsibilities and opportunities across the financial organizations and various business lines.
We are looking for people who:
Are Inquisitive: Demonstrate intellectual curiosity
Have Integrity: Be honest and ethical, do what is right
Care: Be respectful and inclusive, contribute to the well-being of our communities and environment
Have Courage: Take initiative, think boldly and take personal ownership
Demonstrate Excellence: Hold themselves to high standards
Are Resilient: Be determined, purposeful and steadfast in our principles
New analysts typically begin at the Corporate Headquarters in Dallas and rotate through two or three different groups that support activities in affiliate finance, risk management, capital markets, cash management, investor relations, and benefit plan investments. Following the first few years, analysts usually move to Houston for assignments directly supporting the global business units by providing financial advice on a large number of projects and operations.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
· MBA or equivalent
· Interest in international finance, strategy and management
· Academic achievement and demonstrated proficiency in quantitative and financial analysis
· Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-national and cross-functional teams
· Demonstrated leadership paired with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Many undergraduate majors provide relevant experience when paired with an MBA – common ones include economics, engineering, finance, accounting, math and international relations
· Minimum two years of prior work experience
- Contact Name: Andrew Corbin
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org