Remote friendly position! San Diego location preferred.
About FMG Suite:
FMG Suite is the leading cloud-based marketing automation platform for financial professionals, broker-dealers, insurance agents and enterprises. Our turnkey solution combines websites, marketing automation and traditional marketing tools. We are dedicated to helping clients build their businesses through extraordinary marketing. About 25,000 small businesses use our tools to build their online presence, nourish client relationships, and drive new business. Generally, these businesses don’t have marketing departments but are growth-minded enough to know they need to market themselves. Our software helps them do just that. We automate email and social campaigns to drive traffic back to their websites, helping them build better relationships with their customers with less hands-on effort.
We are focused on culture and investing in opportunities where our teams are able to grow professionally and inspire one another. We are very results-oriented with a bias to action. We value humility and a team-first, company-first approach and regularly learn and laugh together.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Robust Insurance Plan including company-paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Plan(s)
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Generous paid Holiday and Vacation schedule – starting day one
- Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule – with every other Friday off
What you’ll be doing:
As the Strategic Business Consultant, you will be working directly with the CEO and other C-Team members to drive projects of the highest strategic importance to the company. The projects will vary in size, scope and organizational area which will afford you the ability to interface with leaders across the organization and provide both a wide and deep understanding of the business. You will work with limited direction to oversee tactical and strategic initiatives that drive company growth, improve customer retention and satisfaction, enable revenue growth and enhance company profitability and efficiency. Example projects and responsibilities include:
- Merger and Acquisitions due diligence and integration
- Sales enablement and process
- Competitive market analyses
- Customer segmentation analyses
- Customer retention analyses and improvement initiatives
- Development of pricing strategies
- Strategy development for new end markets
Your essential passions
- You are a trailblazer. Manage the successful installation of new strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and improve customer retention while providing tracking mechanisms of key metrics.
- You are meticulous and great with numbers. Provide financial analysis and modeling along with generating formal project plans including timeline, budget, and task assignments.
- You are collaborative. Work with executives and divisional managers on cross-company projects, developing business plans that address the needs of all key stakeholders.
- You are ambitious. Drive varied strategic initiatives while learning about the business, the markets and the processes of the company to support someday taking a leadership position in the company.
Your background for success:
- MBA from a top university with a strong academic track record.
- Minimum three years’ experience in consulting, investment banking, project management, or SaaS.
- Skilled in Excel and experienced in financial modeling and business forecasting.
- Strong customer experience orientation with the ability to demonstrate value of business applications.
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to build relationships within an organization.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to connect near term initiatives to the bigger picture
- Highly skilled in change management and driving organizational process improvements.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Strong follow through and ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required.
You can find out what it’s like to work at FMG Suite by visiting https://fmgsuite.com/about-us/