In FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment we focus on our clients’ strategic, operational, financial and capital needs by addressing the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by corporations, boards,private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
• Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines
(e.g., financial modeling, ratio and comparable company analysis, review/analysis of financial statements and projections,
assessing business plans, valuations, conducting due diligence on balance sheet and profit and loss statement items,
• Prepare complex cash flow projections and worksheets to model business processes and/or actual or hypothetical
• Maintain detailed working paper records reflecting assumptions, methodologies and sources of information employed
during the performance of all analytical tasks.
• Prepare draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope, findings and/or
results of activities.
How You’ll Grow
FTI Consulting’s Telecom, Media, and Technology (TMT) Practice is a dedicated group of experienced industry professionals. We have a growing investment banking practice, extensive transaction support and business due diligence and valuation services. We provide operational consulting services focused on corporate strategy, profitability improvement and merger integration. We have been involved in almost every major communications company restructure and turnaround in the last five years. Our professionals also have vast experience providing litigation services, including
expert witness testimony, dispute analysis, economic analysis, and valuations. This team of professionals specializes in strategic, financial and operational matters attendant to all sectors of the communications and media industries.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree expected by Summer 2022.
- Min 3.0 GPA.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting/Audit.
- Experience working with Corporate Finance and Accounting principles.
- Experience with Financial Modeling, Valuations, and/or Due Diligence.
- Prior experience in Telecom, Media & Technology within investment banking, consulting or restructuring fields.
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .