In FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment we focus on our clients’ strategic, operational, financial and capital needs by addressing the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by corporations, boards,private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
• Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines
(e.g., financial modeling, ratio and comparable company analysis, review/analysis of financial statements and projections,
assessing business plans, valuations, conducting due diligence on balance sheet and profit and loss statement items,
• Prepare complex cash flow projections and worksheets to model business processes and/or actual or hypothetical
• Maintain detailed working paper records reflecting assumptions, methodologies and sources of information employed
during the performance of all analytical tasks
• Prepare draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope, findings and/or
results of activities
How You’ll Grow
FTI Consulting’s Telecom, Media, and Technology (TMT) Practice is a dedicated group of experienced industry professionals. We have a growing investment banking practice, extensive transaction support and business due diligence and valuation services. We provide operational consulting services focused on corporate strategy, profitability improvement and merger integration. We have been involved in almost every major communications company restructure and turnaround in the last five years. Our professionals also have vast experience providing litigation services, including
expert witness testimony, dispute analysis, economic analysis, and valuations. This team of professionals specializes in strategic, financial and operational matters attendant to all sectors of the communications and media industries.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting/Audit
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Corporate Finance and Accounting principles
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with Financial Modeling, Valuations, and Due Diligence
• Prior experience in Telecom, Media & Technology within investment banking, consulting or restructuring fields
• Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s)
Qualifications – External
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
Competitive salary and bonus plans
Generous paid holidays and paid time off
Full package of benefits and supplementary health plans
Company matched Registered Retirement Savings Plan (“RRSP”)
Annual paid volunteer hours
Corporate matching for charitable donations
Potential for flexible working arrangements
Free snacks and drinks
Upscale offices close to public transportation
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.