2023 MBA Intern – Corporate Finance, Office of the CFO Solutions (Houston or Dallas)
In FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment we focus on our clients’ strategic, operational, financial and capital needs by addressing the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by corporations, boards, private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
The MBA Intern will collaborate with various internal teams and help support and execute client engagements. You will utilize your engaging and collaborative style to:
- Develop knowledge management, including tools, methodologies, reports, models, work plans, checklists and processes
- Perform high quality client work and developing client relationships for CFO advisory service assignments, including taking a proactive approach and anticipating client needs
- Assist with internal practice development and marketing, including developing materials, surveys, events and strategic case studies
- Help lead engagement work streams and projects with limited oversight
- Serve as a positive role model to train, teach, and coach to junior team members
How You’ll Grow
The performance expectation for our client’s finance function is at a new peak, and the demands placed on a CFO have never been greater. This is where you can step in and make an immediate impact. This is an excellent opportunity to work with our Fortune 500 clients to help them plan, design, and execute key financial technologies to streamline their financial operations. As an MBA Intern, you will become a member of a project team and work closely with our professionals and senior leaders to meet our clients’ needs. Our tenacious culture and wide variety of practices are seeking students from a variety of degrees.
FTI is the place for you if…
- You are passionate about helping an organization manage change, mitigate risk, or resolve disputes
- You are looking for a place committed to your personal and professional development
- You want to become a leader with deep knowledge and the ability to make an impact
- Currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with a 2024 graduation date
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Permanent US work authorization
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting, Business, Business Analytics, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, or a related field.
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,900 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s 2022 Best Companies for Recent Graduates to work for by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
Candidates residing in Colorado should reach out to RecruitingSupport@fticonsulting.com for additional details that may be provided pursuant to CEPA.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.