FTI Consulting MBA Intern – Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT)
In FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment we focus on our clients’ strategic, operational, financial and capital needs by addressing the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by corporations, boards, private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines (e.g., financial modeling, ratio and comparable company analysis, review/analysis of financial statements and projections, assessing business plans, valuations, conducting due diligence on balance sheet and profit and loss statement items, etc.)
- Prepare complex cash flow projections and worksheets to model business processes and/or actual or hypothetical transactions
- Maintain detailed working paper records reflecting assumptions, methodologies and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks
- Prepare draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope, findings and/or results of activities
How You’ll Grow
FTI Consulting’s Telecom, Media, and Technology (TMT) Practice is a dedicated group of experienced industry professionals. We have a growing investment banking practice, extensive transaction support and business due diligence and valuation services. We provide operational consulting services focused on corporate strategy, profitability improvement and merger integration. We have been involved in almost every major communications company restructure and turnaround in the last five years. Our professionals also have vast experience providing litigation services, including expert witness testimony, dispute analysis, economic analysis, and valuations. This team of professionals specializes in strategic, financial and operational matters attendant to all sectors of the communications and media industries.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree expected by Summer 2024.
- Min 3.0 GPA.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting/Audit.
- Experience working with Corporate Finance and Accounting principles.
- Experience with Financial Modeling, Valuations, and/or Due Diligence.
- Prior experience in Telecom, Media & Technology within investment banking, consulting or restructuring fields.
- Ability to travel to clients and FTI office(s)
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,900 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s 2022 Best Companies for Recent Graduates to work for by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
Candidates residing in Colorado should reach out to RecruitingSupport@fticonsulting.com for additional details that may be provided pursuant to CEPA.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.