Assistant Vice President -Analytics Engagement Manager-INS008607
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Insurance Analytics
In this role, you will be responsible for managing analytics teams and delivering assigned analytics client engagement/projects, building analytics solutions, supporting pre-sales activities for Insurance analytics service line.
Your role will function as an overlay of existing technical and domain experts and bring value through analytics pursuits and solution management skills.
You will be expected to be focused on Insurance industry’s realities and pain points and know how to solve these using analytics and technology.
- Be the primary point of contact for the assigned analytics engagement and solutions. Work with the sales team for developing strategies, collateral and innovative solutions that meet the business needs of clients
- Lead assigned analytics solutions, support pre-sales activities, and deliver / deploy analytics solutions according to the client requirement
- Craft and develop predictive Analytics based solutions to handle business problems
- Work as SME to ensure appropriate business solution is identified, developed and delivered as per client business requirements
- Work with assigned sales team to build the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
- Experience with AI and machine learning based solutions within Insurance industry
- Experience in handling client engagements in analytics, team management, talent development, proposal writing, white papers and other thought leadership related activities
Qualifications we seek in you!
- MBAs/Post Graduation / Graduation in Quantitative Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering etc.
- Relevant experience in Insurance and Analytics.
- Experience in AI/ML, Predictive Analytics, and Advance Analytics Solutions
- Ability to handle client engagement, support sales & solution process execution
Prior experience in managing analytics engagement in Life and/or P&C Insurance Industry
- Experience in interpreting the business problem into the quantitative solution and the supporting dataset with robust analytical and statistical modeling techniques including predictive & prescriptive analytics
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.