Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Operations, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of work experience in supply chain operations with emphasis on process mappings, change management, ERP implementation or systems transformation
- Direct experience in gathering requirements, process mapping and driving implementation of supply chain processes and systems
- MBA/MS with emphasis in Supply Chain or Information Management
- Experience in establishing and creating Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance controls.
- Strong ERP knowledge and experience with third party system implementations
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It’s your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
You will frequently collaborate with Supply Chain Operations, Accounting, Finance, Audit, and Engineering teams to drive process, system, ERP changes that enable materials procurement for Google’s rapidly growing infrastructure. You will be the key enabler to ensure volume ramp up of new technology, and ramp down of old technology. You will use your analytical and change management skills to establish new solutions, all in the pursuit of operational excellence.
You should have a mix of supply chain operations, general accounting knowledge, bringing a system, tool or process into SOX compliance, process and metrics background with excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Support the annual SOX audit.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish a scaleable and sustainable solution to surfacing up system related security and controls.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish business requirements for SAP and provide overall SAP support such as user acceptance, creating structure and framework, and working with cross-functional teams to establish support and commitment.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.