Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in sales, account management, or strategy/business development in a video or media company
- Experience managing strategic partnerships or client relationships
- MBA or a business-related Master’s degree
- Understanding of the U.S. entertainment and sports industries
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem
About the job
Our clients’ needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Developers serve as our consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our partners. Your expertise of Google’s products and our partners’ businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients’ work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to work effectively with Google’s partners, in order to best represent our users, products and programs and drive growth.
The Large Partner Solutions (LPS) team works directly with media partners to offer products and services, secure brand safe inventory for Google’s advertising needs, and enhance brand awareness in the industry.
In this role, you will help partners across search, publishing, broadcast, entertainment, commerce, and telco grow their digital future and shape business strategies.
The Global Business Strategy (GBS) team helps make Google’s complex business organization run smoothly. The group drives core planning activities and develops frameworks to integrate global business strategies across the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships organizations. Experts in both Google’s go to market organization and the industries where we compete, they drive strategic and operational improvements while working closely with Senior Leadership on a range of critical initiatives and projects. The GBS team is at the forefront of addressing the Business organization’s most strategic priorities, reporting and working directly for Google’s Chief Business Officer.
- Drive Google Ad Manager business growth, leading collaboration with account teams, technical services, go-to-market specialists, and product management.
- Establish and manage relationships with partners (e.g., C-level executives, business leads, and advocates) to grow Google Ad Manager product adoption, and optimize business generation.
- Manage agreement and renewal discussions, working cross-functionally with legal, finance, policy, and additional stakeholder teams.
- Understand the entertainment and sports industries, and serve as a subject-matter expert on assigned partner business initiatives and current events.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.