This role may also be located at our Playa Vista campus.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Finance or a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in consulting and/or sales strategy and operations.
- Experience in data analysis, including working with spreadsheet software.
- Experience with location based marketing.
- Experience with SQL and Salesforce dashboards/reporting.
- Experience in sales or product strategy in traditional or digital advertising.
- Experience working for technology/media companies or consulting firms.
About the job
The Waze Strategy and Business Planning team supports the sales organization and also plays a critical role in cross-functional alignment with our product and marketing organizations. This team fully embeds alongside the business, working directly with the sales leadership and across the organization on a mixture of strategic and operational initiatives.
Waze’s sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
- Be a thought partner and trusted advisor on present and future strategies of the sales organization.
- Structure and drive operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Solve regional challenges with a global and SMB lens and scale best practices where applicable.
- Help identify, develop, run, and maintain any operational processes for the business.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.