GreenGrowth CPA’s is the premier CPA firm servicing organizations in the legalized medical and recreational cannabis industry. We provide technical and business advisory expertise to our clients in tax compliance, financial and business consulting, and accounting services.
We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We are a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality, having doubled in revenue and size over the last 2 years. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all 12 legalized states: the market we serve is limited only by the laws restricting marijuana legalization.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the United States, exceeding $13B in sales in 2019 and projected to surpass $30B by 2025. GreenGrowth CPAs has positioned itself as the leading expert in tax, financial, and audit services for cannabis companies. We’ve done this by hiring smart people who reflect our values and leveraging their deep and varied experience to provide best-in-class services to our clients, all while continuously growing and learning in tandem with the industry
Seeking a seasoned, experienced sales executive to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, monitoring and reporting on sales goals, and adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
A successful candidate will drive the company’s achievement of customer acquisition and continued success in revenue goals. This position will be responsible for both the tactical and strategic leadership of the sales organization, working cross-functionally to plan and execute strategy.
The VP of Sales, a salary base and commission role, is responsible for converting inbound leads to sales as well as developing new leads. The VP of Sales should be building relationships, opening new markets, and researching and developing new lists for potential contacts. This is a remote position and four sales team is focused on phone sales. They should be able to quickly build a rapport with potential clients, have a strong understanding of our business to convey our products, track and follow-up with potential clients, and convert new business. Finally, the VP of Sales would be part of the final hand-off of clients to the appropriate tax and/or accounting teams.
GreenGrowth CPA’s is a fully remote workforce and candidates from all U.S. locations are welcome.
· Establish and maintain strong working relationship with the sales team as well as key customers and develop, as well as implement, creative marketing strategies for expanding the customer base.
· Develop a strong understanding of our business, products, and services to convert leads to new sales via phone.
· Using HubSpot, respond to all inbound sales leads and convert to new clients.
· Track all leads, categorize them for follow-up, and prepare new clients for conversion to the service lines.
· Research new companies, lists, and vendors to open new markets by building relationships, cold calling, and lead generation.
· Meet minimum monthly sales quotas and conversion rates.
· Participate in regular meetings with leadership and marketing to provide sales feedback, receive market and industry updates, and gain insight on new products.
· Proven track record of sales metrics and meeting sales numbers at least 2 years in a row.
· Progressive movement in sales resulting in sales leadership experience.
· Experience training salespeople and/or building a sales team.
· Recent management experience, having successfully built, hired and led a geographically diverse team of early career and experienced professionals.
· Recent experience operating in an early stage company, with a demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats, respond to evolving demands and react to a constantly changing marketplace.
· Experience selling financial products or background in finance or accounting is desired.