Title: Investment Advisory Lead
About the Company:
We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We’re bootstrapped and profitable, have amassed over 500 clients in under two years, and have an annual compound growth rate of 125%. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all legalized states – our growth has been unlimited.
The GreenGrowth CPAs team is composed of perpetual learners, constant collaborators, and driven owners. We’re a CPA firm gone modern: we are mostly remote and espouse people-first principles that aim to provide an amazing employee experience and dynamic company culture. We’re small, so our employees have an immediate and measurable impact on the company’s direction, operations, and our clients’ businesses. The way we work is infused with a high level of trust and autonomy: we hire folks who take initiative and let them run with their ideas.
We’re excited about people who are missionary, values-driven, and interested in this dynamic and growing industry we’re serving. If being a part of this phenomenal opportunity to work in cannabis finance interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking to build out a new investment advisory arm of the company and looking to bring on an individual to lead up this new department within our company. We’re looking for someone who is creative, entrepreneurial and has the ability to build out an entirely new service arm.
The ideal candidate would help our clients reach their financial goals by assisting them with the fundraising, M&A and financial advisory services to grow their businesses.
We are seeking an individual who is bright, motivated, team-oriented and committed to providing a superior level of leadership and support to a professional client service and operations team, and our current and potential clients.
· Assist the GreenGrowth CPAs team in the setup and calculation of Investment Advisory Fees
· Deal sourcing, fundraising efforts and investment advisory services
· Daily reconciliation of advisory fee transactions and payouts
· Educate advisors on the advisory offering
· Generate investment proposals and provide advice and guidance on product selection
· Setup client accounts and streamline workflows in documentation processing
· Back-Up Operations team on phone and other tasks during critical projects
· Platform development and integration – integrate various wealth management platforms and third party financial institutional software.
· Extensive skill in Excel is required
· Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must. They must be able to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment. The customer service representative must have the ability to recognize when a problem or issue requires additional parties to be consulted and the ability to use proper discretion and judgement when dealing with internal and external difficulties.
· Strong ability to multi-task and meet time-sensitive deadlines & deliverables
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Problem solver – Ability to provide multiple solutions that will achieve the same outcome
· Self-aware, self-motivated, with a high regard for accountability
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
· Individual should be able to thrive in a fast pace, dynamic workplace, high performance expectations with deadlines
· Excellent oral, written, and listening skills
· 3-5 years of financial advisory
· Strong inter-personal skills, with ability to collaborate & work in a team-oriented environment that is forged through mutual respect, hard work, loyalty and trust
· Strong technology skills with ability to learn & master multiple systems
Benefits and Perks
Work Remotely, Equity in the Company, Medical Insurance, Generous PTO, Professional Development Budget, Paid Lunches