The Future Is What We Make It!
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Are you in search for an opportunity that breeds challenge, autonomy for creativity and a path to success? If so, you can stop looking because Honeywell is seeking demonstrated top sellers who are looking for a challenge, who want to work for a world-class company. We have opened a position for a Senior Account Executive, Sustainability.
This Senior Account Executive, Sustainability position is responsible for generating sales of comprehensive sustainability solutions. Solutions that will help top companies (Global 2000/Fortune 500) in the private sector achieve key outcomes of reducing costs through improved energy and operational efficiency, improving energy and corporate resiliency, and to improve shareholder value by improving both internal and external environments of the communities they serve. The Senior Account Executive, Sustainability must be able to work in a multi-level decision making environment and needs to be able to present a value-based solution using a consultative sales approach.
- To establish yourself as a subject matter expert regarding corporate sustainability solutions and drivers
- Develop and implement market growth strategies that provide value for prospects and customers
- Lead the organization by defining the next generation of sustainability solutions that will address private sector customer opportunities and challenges
- Securing appointments with top decision makers to discuss sustainability, the mission of their business, and how value-based solutions are vital towards their success
- Articulate the value of a portfolio of private sector sustainability solutions offered by Honeywell and provide continuous differentiation of Honeywell vs. industry competitors
- Utilizing consultative selling techniques, identify customer challenges and opportunities to help them be more efficient, resilient, and responsible to employees, shareholders and the community
- After identifying specific customer outcomes, create a plan and identify key stake holders and decision makers and deploy a disciplined solutions sales process that relies heavily on financial drivers
- Be the capture manager that leads a cross functional team to develop a winning proposal that includes technical and financial solutions designed to exceed prospect & customer needs for running their business.
- Delivering proposals, including oral presentations to decision makers and subsequent contract negotiations
- Maintaining ongoing customer relationships using account management principals to ensure trusted advisor status with the customer
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more domestically
- Using Salesforce as your CRM platform
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years of proven experience selling sustainability, efficiency and/or resiliency solutions to the private sector
· MBA preferred
· Experience and a track record selling to the C-suite
· Team players
· Direct energy services or alternative finance vehicle selling
· Building energy management/retrofit or infrastructure renewal background
· Lifelong learners fascinated with technology and innovation
· Experience selling HVAC, fire, security solutions
· An understanding of IoT, connected buildings and digital platforms that turn data into insights
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
· Demonstrated group presentation skills
· Experience selling to matrixed decision makers
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal