The Supplies Strategy and Product Management team sets the product direction for the global multi-billion-dollar office printing supplies business (i.e. toner cartridges and related consumables).
As an MBA Intern, you will work along side a team of product managers who define new products/programs and explore new HP business opportunities in the printing consumables market. You will be given challenging responsibilities and projects to help you develop and demonstrate your skills in a fast-paced collaborative team environment. You can expect to work across multiple functions including R&D, Finance and Marketing/Sales, as well as across multiple organizations within HP. As a member of a globally focused team, you will have opportunities to work closely with HP teams throughout the world.
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- Enrolled in an MBA program – 1st yr completed by May ’21
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant professional work experience
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to utilize data to frame and inform decision making.
- Business acumen. Understanding of fundamental business, pricing, financial models and concepts.
- Ability to lead projects, state your position on issues and influence within/outside your immediate team
- Works well in collaborative team environments
- Strong communication skills – presentation and interpersonal
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint