Strategy Incubation Lead – aaS
Houston, Texas, United States of America
Strategy Incubation Lead – aaS
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE as a Transformation Strategy Incubation lead is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business.
- Coordinate tasks across our organization in support of major initiative, budgets, roadmaps, offers and IT engagement
- Develops new ideas to design and execute strategies for building, releasing, and deploying new capabilities in support of emerging business models including corresponding process, data and systems
- Conduct research and analysis to guide transformation strategies requires to deliver on capability roadmaps and team objectives
- Organize and collate input from various groups into a single body of work that guides action
- Define and execute incubation and acceleration efforts that achieve defined business outcomes
- Works cross functionally to bring together teams of resources required to achieve transformation objectives
- Provide strategic guidance to business and functional teams as they plan projects supporting company transformation priorities
- Provide flexible, results-oriented leadership to get things done quickly and effectively.
- Analyzes pros and cons of solution approaches against cost – weighs practicality of proposed solutions.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Ensures careful attention to HP’s legal, ethical and business conduct policies in all work performed
- Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis on strategy and communications. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering ideal.
- Experience and/or education in the design and implementation of corporate strategies
- Team facilitation experience; able to coordinate teams at all levels and document team discussions and decisions
- Excellent team building skills – able to get results through influence (without direct power)
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Strong visual presentation design & delivery skills (Microsoft Office)
- Proven working experience in program management
- Solid technical background with experience in operations processes, IT systems and web technologies
- Experience working with geographically & functionally diverse teams
- Results-oriented/driver; self-starter, independent leader
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.