Manager, Marketing Analytics
REDWOOD CITY, CA /
Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest — if not only — way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better — more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods’ mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products — and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager who is passionate about building a deep understanding of consumer, customer, and competitor behavior by leveraging data from a variety of digital, social, and point-of-sale channels. Our company will look to you for data insights to drive strategy and tactics as well as for ROI measurement, specifically in our retail channels. You will report to the Director of Insights and Analytics.
- Be the expert on retail data, like point-of-sale and consumer panel data, by identifying what’s currently available at Impossible and recommending new data sources
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Consumer Insights, and Marketing Analytics counterparts to inform retail shopper marketing strategy and tactics
- Evaluate potential shopper marketing tactics, develop hypotheses on how tactics might perform, and measure tactics during & after execution
- Work closely with other team members to design & manage retail experiments
- Proactively identify insights from retail data sets and bring them forward to cross-functional teams to act on, including shopper insights for category management
- Translate findings into clear and actionable recommendations through compelling analysis, storytelling, and presentations to cross-functional teams and leadership
- 5+ years of analytics experience on campaign and integrated marketing measurement
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of framing ambiguous problems and leveraging disparate data sets
- Knowledge of innovative ways to measure and connect online activity to offline sales
- Experience with retail data like Nielsen, IRI, and various household panels
- Experience with A/B and Pre/Post test design and implementation
- Understanding of experimental design and statistics fundamentals
- Strong written and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and comfortable balancing multiple priorities
- Team player able to work across multiple projects and cross-functional teams
- A passion for IF’s vision and making the world a better place
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.