We are growing our US team of new graduates by the hundreds this year. It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute program.
Working at Infosys Global Consulting Services means you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are also dedicated to meet their own high standards, to inspire teammates and to make a positive impact on the world through their work. We bridge the gap between business and information technology to help clients realize measurable business value from their technology and capital investments. Management Consulting Services is led by a senior team with many years of experience leading large, complex, multi-vendor transformation programs. We work with industry leaders to analyze challenges and propose and execute innovative solutions that help our clients become more competitive. If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
A Senior Consultant leads a team of Infosys colleagues and a client team to solve specific problems inhibiting growth and value. Senior Consultants also develop and implement tactical program plans and conduct business, technology, financial, and managerial analyses that enable clients to transform their business.
Opportunities are available in the following practice areas:
· Media & Entertainment
· Financial Services
· Card Payments
· Public Services
· Natural Resources
· Consumer Package Goods
· Life Sciences
· Travel & Hospitality
· Emerging Commerce
· Consumer & Professional Services
· Develop implementation strategies, formulate project plans, and address specific engagement issues, in collaboration with middle- and senior-level client personnel
· Establish business and functional requirements, then translate into actionable project initiatives and metrics
· Provide program management to deliver on time, on budget, and on value
· Conduct external competitive benchmarking and analysis
· Develop business cases, perform ROI calculations, and develop capital budgets
· Deliver business process improvement, using our business consulting tools and methodologies
· Support transformation programs with organizational change management
· Capture best practices and contribute to Infosys knowledge management initiatives
· Lead Consultants and Analysts
· MBA or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
· Must be currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration degree with an expected graduation date between September 2023 and August 2024.
· At least 3 years of work experiences.
· U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience with engagements in strategy or process optimization
· Big 4 or similar consulting experience
· Program and project management experience
· Experience participating in the lifecycle of a business transformation.
· Functional expertise in relevant analysis tools and package software
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven record of academic and professional success
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones
· Willingness to travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.