Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today’s complex environment.
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. The Investment Banking Summer Associate Program spans the following industry and product teams: Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Energy, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Latin America Advisory, Leveraged Finance, Media & Communications, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate and Technology.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with four days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
· Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
· Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
· Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
· Sharpening your technical skills
· Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
Locations and groups you may join:
- New York City: All groups
- Boston: Technology
- Chicago: Diversified Industries, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Houston: Energy (Oil & Gas)
- San Francisco: Healthcare, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology
If you’ve got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
· Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
· Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Fluency in English
· Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Pursuing an MBA degree with an expected graduation date of December 2022 – Spring 2023
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed it.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran