At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson’s Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) is an 18-month Program (with three unique 6-month rotations) designed to support successful, highly motivated, experienced proven military leaders to become tomorrows’ leaders within Johnson & Johnson
The Johnson & Johnson Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) is designed to:
- Provide participants with rich enterprise exposure, cross-functional rotations, a robust integrated curriculum and connections with a deep network of cross-functional and cross-sector leaders
- Develop critical capabilities, and experience the breadth and depth of Johnson & Johnson through robust rotations (Rotation assignments are chosen based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need)
- Build strong relationships within the Johnson & Johnson community
To successfully graduate from the program, participants need to demonstrate their potential with strong performance to be an enterprise leader today and beyond. It is expected that MVLDP graduates will continue to further their development and grow in their careers at Johnson & Johnson while driving and supporting the goals of the business.
These three rotations can range across the following potential functions: Supply Chain, Human Resources, Marketing, Procurement, Brand Management, Sales and others.
Further you will have the opportunity to shape business outcomes across Johnson & Johnson’s three business segments: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer.
Please note that MVLDP Cohorts typically start in January and July.
Most rotations will be through company locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Relocation will not be required rotation to rotation as they will be centrally based.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an Advanced Degree is preferred
- Transitioning from active duty military service or less than four years removed from active service. 0-2 years transitioning from active duty preferred
- A minimum of 4 years military leadership experience is required and 5-10 years is preferred
- A proven record of success and leadership throughout military career is required
- Demonstrated successful experience as a people manager and/or leader is required
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills is required
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) within all levels of the organization
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)