Kalypso, A Rockwell Automation Company, is a professional services firm dedicated to helping clients discover, create, make, and sell better products with digital. We believe that innovation across the value chain is the single most important factor for long-term growth and success.
Kalypsonians are passionate about their work and committed to helping our clients become more innovative, competitive, and productive. They Kalypso team consists of diverse industry and technical experts with proven experience delivering results. Our people are recognized business, industry, and technical thought leaders with a passion for innovation.
As a provider of professional services, our people are the key to success. We are looking for the absolute best to join our world-class team. We want balanced individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to provide the results our clients expect. At the same time, we are looking for characters with character who complement their expertise and intelligence with personality and integrity.
Senior Consultant Job Description
Location: Anywhere, USA
Kalypso is seeking exceptional candidates who are looking for an exciting career as a Senior Consultant.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work with our clients in the Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and High-Tech industries, helping their efforts to solve challenging issues. You will gain client-facing experience – regularly traveling to client sites, assuming leadership roles among their team, developing meaningful client deliverables and experiencing Kalypso’s proud entrepreneurial and familial culture first-hand. The learning curve can be quite steep at times, but the work will help you develop a broad set of skills and enable you to explore areas that are of your interest.
· Consult with Fortune 1000 clients on key business imperatives related to innovation, strategy and product development
· Optimize client’s new product development processes and deploy supportive technologies like Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Cloud and Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
· Facilitate and lead workshops and training sessions
· Develop recommendations for process changes and organizational design
· Design and implement disruptive digital technologies like Internet of Things, Machine Learning, and Augmented Reality to help clients drive business model innovation, enable new customer experiences and build new internal capabilities
· Integrates analytical results and recommendations into solution for client
· Seeks to understand cultural norms/communication styles of team members and leverages diverse styles on the project
· Provides mentorship and guidance to the team
· Leads the team and ensures excellence in delivery
· Superior analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
· Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
· Take leadership role in driving internal initiatives and passion projects that improve the firm, strengthen our community and better our people
· Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
· Versatility, flexibility, and proactivity when resolving technical issues and dealing with ambiguity
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and managers
· Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, or Retail Management
· Master’s degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, Business or Economics is a plus
· Strong academic track record
· 3-5 years of working experience
· Experience in High-Tech and Industrial Manufacturing industries is a plus
· Experience gathering business requirements and translating them to the technical team; attention to detail
· Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
· Must be willing to travel up to 80% in USA, some international travel too
· Job is based in USA and no specific location is required