SENIOR ASSOCIATE, SAP FINANCE
Requisition #: 50778
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Participate and understand SAP Financial work streams within engagements, following leading practices and coordinating resources
- Keep well informed on client/industry specific issues
- Support facilitation sessions by capturing notes, outcomes & follow-up items
- Remain well organized and able to meet deadlines established for the project
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Accountable for development of both functional and technical skill-sets related to SAP S/4 HANA
- A minimum of three years of SAP Financials experience – Central Finance, FICO, GL, AR, Treasury
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Finance/Accounting experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Functional knowledge of SAP BW, FI-CO and additional SAP modules to help support planning and consolidations
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
* Benefits vary by employment status.