The L.E.K. Consulting Pre-MBA Women’s program is an opportunity for incoming female MBA students to learn more about strategy management consulting as a career path.
This program will be held virtually and feature opportunities to:
- Attend seminars about what a career as a Consultant looks like at L.E.K.
- Learn about the unique value proposition for women at L.E.K.
- Network with senior L.E.K. Consultants, Managers and Partners – creating important networking contacts for your future career search
- Learn about diversity and inclusion initiatives at L.E.K.
- Participate in practice case interviews
- Receive tips and real-life examples on how to navigate business school and job searches
If you have any questions please contact the Diversity Recruitment & Engagement Lead, Fadjanie Cadet at F.Cadet@lek.com