Congrats on being accepted into your MBA program!
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Part of how we do that is by creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace where we are committed to recognizing, appreciating and embracing the unique insights, perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.
About the MBA RISE Program
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion extends beyond current employees. That’s why we are proud to offer an unique opportunity for MBA students from underrepresented populations to join our proprietary program, Liberty MBA RISE.
Liberty MBA RISE focuses on inclusion, development, mentorship and the future of diversity in the workplace all with the goal of helping you develop your network and prepare you to become a strong business leader post-MBA.
How it works
As a Liberty MBA RISE member, you’ll get support throughout your two-year business school journey with:
- Develop a meaningful relationship with your carefully selected Liberty Mutual leader who will mentor you for the duration of your MBA.
- Receive educational, professional and personal guidance on everything from recommendations on classes to take, to setting boundaries and more.
- Build connections with other Liberty MBA RISE members and alumni with peer circles that allow for both guided and organic conversations. Plus, you’ll have the chance to bond and have some fun during our virtual socials.
- Develop relationships with senior leaders from Liberty outside of your direct mentor.
- Meet and cultivate relationships with Liberty recruiters.
- Professional development
- Participate in 1 virtual development workshop per semester designed to foster your professional growth.
- Learn best practices for case interviews, tips for transitioning to the workplace, skills to help you bring your whole yourself to work among other valuable topics.
You’ll also get early access to interviews for graduate internships, help with interview prep and much more.
When it starts
It all starts in July with our virtual Kickoff Summit where you’ll learn more details about the program, meet your mentor, participate in professional growth activities and discover more about Liberty Mutual. Prior to kick off, Liberty MBA RISE members will be invited to a virtual platform to meet one another and gain access to prep materials.
“Not only did the program connect me with some of the most welcoming and brilliant professionals and MBAs during the summer, but it served as an additional recruitment and networking pipeline throughout my business school journey. Overall, the MBA RISE program helped me to be more intentional about my career and personal goals and provided a community of support which I could leverage to realize those goals.”
– Racquel Waite MBA RISE | 2019 cohort
Pursue your tomorrow, today and join Liberty MBA RISE.