Since 1912, Liberty Mutual has been delivering peace of mind to customers by providing protection from the unexpected. We’ve challenged our master’s graduates to innovate how we can continue to put people first by providing exceptional products and service.
The Global Product Analytics Internship aims to support master’s students by providing a best-in-class internship experience that includes meaningful project work that has a global impact, one-on-one mentorship, and robust professional development opportunities. If you’re a master’s student with a passion for data driven problem solving who enjoys collaborating with others to drive business results and make things better, read on!
We’re looking for fresh perspectives and ideas that only graduate students can bring to join our team. We’ll provide meaningful work that makes an impact on our organization as well as programming focused on your professional growth. Spend your summer building your network, growing your analytical and problem-solving skills, and leverage what you’ve learned from your graduate program in the professional world.
These internship opportunities span across three main functions in our Global Retail Markets Product organization – Product Economics, Product Design & Modeling and Product Innovation. As a Summer Analytics Intern, you’ll step into a business-critical role, supporting a specific team within one of the three functions. On that team, you’ll have the chance to work on an impactful project needed to propel our global business forward. You will also gain exposure to senior management and develop your organizational and project management skills along the way.
Best of all, this 10-to-12-week internship program may serve as a springboard to a fulfilling and dynamic career at Liberty Mutual, a global Fortune 100 company.
What you’ve got
- You have successfully completed one year towards a graduate degree (MBA, Master’s in STEM, or Master’s in Business Analytics degree preferred, but not required)
- You hold a minimum of two year post-bachelor relevant business experience (insurance experience is not required)
- You possess strong analytical and project ownership skills
- You enjoy working collaboratively with others
- You have a solutions-driven mindset with a strong sense of curiosity and desire to make things better
- You demonstrate the ability to show initiative, think broadly and communicate ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences