New York City, New York, United States
50 – 100 employees
MBA INTERN, Corporate Social Responsibility / Metiers D`Excellence
LVMH Inc. New York, NY
The LVMH group comprises 75 exceptional Houses that create high quality products. It is the only group present in all five major sectors of the luxury market: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry and Selective Retailing. LVMH currently employs 160,000 people across the world.
Métiers d’Excellence (ME) was launched officially in July 2021 to preserve and develop the unique heritage of LVMH’s Maisons: some 200 specialized Creative, Craft and Customer Experience savoir-faire.
The three missions of the Métiers d’Excellence create a virtuous circle:
- To Transmit: to sustain the savoir-faire and recruit the most talented people.
- To Valorize: to build loyalty and strengthen internal competencies.
- To Reveal: to promote our heritage and initiatives with the public.
ME initiatives are created and carried out by the ME Community, that includes correspondents from LVMH Maisons, and actively support Métiers d’Excellence, the cornerstone of the success of LVMH Maisons around the world.
The MBA Intern serves as a strategic partner and coordinator within the CSR/Campus programming in North America. The MBA Intern will develop and lead the planning, design, implementation, communication and delivery of the Métiers d’Excellence initiative in North America. Job includes collaboration with LVMH Paris HQ central HR teams. The MBA Interne will report to both VP Talent Management & CSR, LVMH Inc and International Development Project Manager Métiers d’Excellence, LVMH.
- Implement Métiers d’Excellence in North America, through coordination between LVMH Maisons, education institutions and public organizations
- Coordinate and follow up action plan and deliverables
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders
- Find synergies within existing internships / apprenticeships programs (Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, …) and opportunities for collaborations
- Identify local education partners and diverse talent pools
- Defines metrics and develops practical tracking and reporting methods
- Integrate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in all we do
Preferred Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Required Years and Areas of Experience:
- 5+ years of experience within HR and/or public Education
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Executive Presence
- Excellent communication skills and culturally savvy
- Team player
- Inclusive leadership
- Subject Matter Expertise in 2 or more of the following areas:
-partnership between education & corporation
-talent assessment & development
- Highly Organized
- Interpersonal Skills
Required Technical Skills:
- Dealing with government organizations, corporations, and funding
- Minimal travel (regional) will be required at times depending on project activity.
Temporary / Seasonal
Human Resources Specialists
LVMH MOËT HENNESSY LOUIS VUITTON INC.
The LVMH group comprises 75 exceptional Houses that create high quality products. It is the only group present in all five major sectors of the luxury market: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry and Selective Retailing. LVMH currently employs 156,000 people across the world and reported sales of 53.7 billion euros in 2019.
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Masters of Business Administration, Alumni
All Operations Management, Business Administration & Management, Sport Business & Marketing, Non Profit Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance & Financial Management, Food Industry Management, Entrepreneurship, Actuarial/Risk Analysis, Economics, Accounting, Business Analytics, Management Science, Marketing, Consulting, Human Resources, Sales, International Business, Parks, Recreation & Leisure Studies, Retail & Hospitality Administration, Real Estate, and Construction Management majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required