Financial Advisor / Wealth Management Advisor
New Grad Program – Training and Development
Ultimate goal: financial independence.
Step One: Locate a well-defined path to business ownership.
If you’re about to enter the workforce, or have recently graduated, there are good reasons why now is the perfect time to start a business:
- Growing a business takes time. You have time. Investing in yourself today may allow you to reap the rewards of your investment sooner than most.
- Growing a business takes effort. You’re going to work hard anyway – why not pour that energy into something that’s yours?
- Growing a business requires solid guidance. Our model of ‘intrapreneurship’ offers aspiring entrepreneurs like you a place to grow, the support you need, and a clearly defined path to reaching your goals.
Launching a financial services practice can offer you a path to financial success, the opportunity to design the work-life balance that’s right for you, and the chance to make a difference.
As a Financial Professional, you will work directly with individuals, business’, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value, and aligns with the values we share with you:
- Make an impact by helping people find financial stability and peace of mind
- Follow a well-defined career path that integrates education with mentorship and a team-oriented culture
- Benefit from a culture of innovation that embraces growth and change
- Enjoy transparency, honesty and clarity
- Have a voice – your contributions and input matter
- Experience the power of flexibility –to design your work and your life the way you envision
How will you grow your practice? You will..
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients and your team
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work
Who do you need to be to succeed as an intrapreneur?
- A strong relationship builder with a focus on putting people first
- A connector of people
- A person with grit and dedication: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
Who we are.
- No. 89 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list.
- Financial Ratings among the highest in any industry
- 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute
- 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies List, Fortune
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes
- 2020 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. Corporate Equality Index rating of 100%, Human Rights Campaign
- Military Friendly Employer, Victory Media
- Named Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
- $567 Billion in assets under management
- Incentive and financing program
- Study materials and licensing
- 401k and pension plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Training Allowance Plan