Careers That Change Lives:
We are hiring a new Associate Product Manager you will be a key member of the Peripheral Marketing team and will be the catalyst for driving growth of the new and disruptive FlowMet intraprocedural monitoring technology. You will be responsible for this new product launch and developing and executing marketing programs to accelerate growth in the US market. You will have responsibility for creating the annual product marketing plan, product launch planning, building physician champions, and executing quarterly multi-channel campaigns to drive growth within this new segment of the market. Sound exciting?
A career at Medtronic is like no other. We’re purposeful. We’re committed. And we’re driven by our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for millions of people worldwide. Come join a Culture of Collaboration and Innovation!
A Day in the Life
- Assist with the intraprocedural monitoring marketing strategy including; segmentation and positioning, messaging, competitive intelligence, multi-channel communication planning, quarterly plan of action and sales communication
- Help drive strong US field connectivity through best practice sharing, market updates, field visits, and sales training
- Help lead commercialization teams to ensure cross-functional alignment for new product launch planning and rollout
- Help deliver quarterly business reviews and identify market trends and recommended strategies
- Assist with building a strong relationships with key opinion leaders; identify and lead customer engagement activities
- Help represent the customer and sales on internal cross-functional teams
- Partner with supply chain on demand planning
- Partner with other product managers to develop full disease portfolio solutions
- Execute quarterly marketing campaigns on topics that drive market share.
- Help with the integrated campaign tactics across multiple channels – sales, digital media, medical conferences, PR, advertising- and track metrics and optimize performance to drive program ROI.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing, sales or technical experience in healthcare, medical device, pharma, or agency/consulting industry (2 years with Advanced Degree)
- Program and project management experience
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have:
- Product launch experience
- US regional marketing experience
- Analytical and quantitative experience
- Comfortable communicating with sales representatives and physicians
- Demonstrated ability to strategically analyze business operations and make informed action plans
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)