Full Job Description
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Our Finance team offers a variety of opportunities to be involved with Operations & Business Unit Finance, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Treasury, Risk Advisory Services, Tax, Finance Systems and Investor Relations. Working with these teams will strengthen your knowledge of the Finance function in the semiconductor industry and prepare you for a successful career in any of these fields.
On our team, you will interact with many groups including Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D, Supply Chain, and Business Units while building your business insight and understanding of our global impact. Are you someone who takes initiative and has a passion for developing creative solutions to problems? This opportunity will allow you to make an impact while contributing to a global and diverse team!
This new college graduate rotation program offers two outstanding opportunities to start at Micron as a Financial Analyst with possible rotations in FP&A, Finance Systems, Operations/Business Unit Finance, and/or Treasury/Tax; or start in an Accounting rotation with exposure to our Accounting, Treasury, Finance Systems, and/or Tax teams. Each rotation will last 12-months and you will have exposure to three of the above-mentioned Finance sub-functions for a total program commitment of three years.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a Finance-related field (Master’s preferred)
- Recent graduate or candidates with up to two years of work experience since graduating
- Able to start full-time between March 2022 – August 2022
- Excited and passionate about Finance and/or Accounting
- Ability to come up with creative solutions and to think beyond what has already been done
- Proficient with MS Office desktop applications
- A strategic, analytical and creative thinker who can translate findings into insight and develop tangible action plans for implementation
- Passion to work on a global, diverse team and ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal communication)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence multiple levels of management in varying business areas
- Students with prior industry experience, or Big 4 experience prior to their MBA, are encouraged to apply!
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for U.S.-based jobs are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for a medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at email@example.com or 1-800-336-8918