2022 INVESTMENT BANKING SUMMER ASSOCIATE PROGRAM – Menlo Park
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking. We are one of the top firms in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure.
Role and Responsibilities
Morgan Stanley’s global technology investment banking franchise is one of the Firm’s flagship investment banking practices with a worldwide reputation for leading the industry’s highest profile transactions. Our global technology group is headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, and Tokyo. Our team executes transactions in multiple technology sectors including internet, hardware, software, semiconductors and cleantech. Representative clients include Airbnb, Amazon, Cisco, Dell, Facebook, Fitbit, Google, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Netflix, Oracle, SAP, Splunk, and Uber, among many others. Our group has held the #1 position in technology IPOs annually since 2010 and #1 or #2 position in technology M&A during that same period. Our Menlo Park office provides corporate finance, merger and acquisition, and capital markets expertise – focused exclusively on our technology clients.
· Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
· Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
· Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
· Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
Qualifications and Skills
- You are an MBA or a J.D. student graduating between December 2022 and June 2023.
- You have at least two to three years of work experience (preferred).
- You can manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities